Thursday, May 26, 2011

Workout Day 3

So I loosely kept up with me meals today. I think my calorie count for today was so much lower just because normally I just eat whatever, but today when I knew I was going to write stuff down it made me so much more aware and careful of the foods I was taking in.

Breakfast 1 Doughnut, calories: Who knows?!?! Wasn't on the box! Who does that?
Lunch 2 Turkey sandwich on wheat with mayo and Dijon and 1.5 of a pickle spear, calories: approx. 600 calories, ½ slice cake, 75 calories
Snack ½ serving Chips and salsa, calories: 80 calories
Dinner 9pc popeye’s nugget, ½ biscuit, ½ regular red bean, calories: approx. 546

Beside tea at dinner, all I drank today was water, which is unusual for me, but everytime I picked up a bottle I thought, "Man! This is more calories added to my total," and I put it back in the fridge. So the total for my day was roughly 1,500 calories. Since I need to take in about 2,200- 2,500 per day, I think I need to stop stressing over calories as much tomorrow. It's not like I got huge eating the stuff that I normally eat, even when I'm not exercising, so if I eat my normal amount but eat healthier stuff then I should fairly good. Same food and more exercise still means weight loss, so now I just need to find healthier alternatives than Pringles and personal apple pies...

I guess I'll trying to workout through the pain tonight...or make it up on Saturday.

Inspiration for the day: Believe with all of your heart that you will do what you were made to do.
Orison Swett Marden

No comments:

Post a Comment