Tuesday, December 13, 2011

We All Live in a Turquoise Submarine...LOTD

Hello, All! New blogs 2 days in a row? I know, shocking! But after trying out my new China Glaze polish, I had to throw on a shirt that matched it, and then my makeup had to match my shirt! I decided on my tie-dye Beatles shirt that features the Yellow Submarine, which is how I chose to label this entry. So here's my look today:

Yeah, sexy, I know. So as promise, I used one of my new Sugarpill shadows here, Royal Sugar. I like that it's super full of shimmer, but it tends to end up swirling in the air as I apply it, and that creeps me out a little for some reason. Maybe I feel like I'll choke on it or something...who knows. I also used Afterparty here, and both are amazing! Amy knows how to make her colors bright and awesome!

I didn't like the polish matte, so I added glitter!


Here's the polish that started it all: China Glaze's Turned Up Turquoise! I also put a coat of nails inc. special effects holographic glitter topcoat in Electric Lane. I then threw on Sally Hansen's No Chip Acrylic topcoat.





I tried something new with my hair, gathered it to one side, twisted it, and put a barrette near the bottom.



I think it turned out pretty well... I may try this again.



Close up!

Products Used:
UDPP
NYX jumbo eye pencil in Milk
NYX Ultra Pearl Mania in Space Pearl (LP 16)
Sugarpill Cosmetics, Afterparty and Royal Sugar
BH Cosmetics, 120 palette 1st edition, turquoise
Hello Kitty eyeliner in Blueberry and Blue Sky
Wet N Wild lipstick in 511B



Check the nails, they match!

Look at all of that matching awesomeness! Can't wait to actually have somewhere to go! Maybe this will be my next casual date outfit.

We all live in a yellow submarine... Love The Beatles!!!



Awesome Blue skinny jeans, matching my blue suede shoes (can't see them, sorry)


I got a little creative with my pictures, I love the colors!


Enjoying a gray day outside...
Hope you guys enjoyed,

HASTA LUEGO!

No comments:

Post a Comment