Sunday, October 2, 2011

Random Questions Answered

1. Where were you 3 hours ago?
Same place I am now, sitting on my bed
2. Who are you in love with?
The weird guy down the street.... Thomas, of course!
3. Have you ever eaten a crayon?
Nope, never looked appealing
4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
Lots of stuff... my blanket, my shoes, a shirt , my jacket.... Pink is one of those things I have a lot of.
5. When is the last time you went to the mall?
Um... a few weeks ago, clearly overdue!
6. Are you wearing socks right now?
Nope
7. Do you have a car worth over $2,000?
I wish.... I need a car!
8. When was the last time you drove out of town?
Myself? Maybe last year. In the passenger seat, yesterday
9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?
No
10. Are you hot?
Yeah, I need to turn on my fan
11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Fruit Punch
12. What are you wearing right now?
Saints Jersey and some shorts
13. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it?
Car wash
14. Last food that you ate?
Grossness... Collard greens, yams, and chicken
15. Where were you last week at this time?
In my bed, lol
16. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
I got a new suit and a dress yesterday
17. When is the last time you ran?
LMAO!
18. What's the last sporting event you watched?
The Alabama game yesterday
19. What is your favorite animal?
Dog? let's go with that...
20. Your dream vacation?
Surfing and snorkeling somewhere beautiful and warm
21. Last person's house you were in?
Mine....Before that, Brittany's a few weeks ago.
22. Worst injury you've ever had?
Cut my foot on a piece of glass once... Even though I'm pretty clumsy, I never get seriously hurt.
23. Have you been in love?
Yup, for the past 6 years! AWW!!! {gag}
24. Do you miss anyone right now?
Thomas, he's too far away!
25. Last play you saw?
The Whiz, 7 years ago... I need to get out more!
26. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
My hilariousness? Probably my butt...It works.
27. What are your plans for tonight?
Staying right here...in my bed.
28. Who is the last person you sent a MySpace message or comment?
Idk, it's been years!
29. Next trip you are going to take?
Hopefully Tuscaloosa, NOT Gulf Shores!
30. Ever go to camp?
If you mean summer school, then yes! My parents believe in learning, not fun...
31. Were you an honor roll student in school?
Sometimes....prior to college, lol
32. What do you want to know about the future?
If I will be able to afford my clothing/shoe/makeup addiction....
33. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?
Sadly, not even deodorant, I haven't gone anywhere today
34. Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit?
In 6 months to get my ears checked out again, I just went last week!
35. Where is your best friend?
In my imagination....unless you count Thomas and Jilisa?
36. How is your best friend?
See above...they're both ok
37. Do you have a tan?
Yup, a permanent one, it's called brown. I do get darker in the summer though
38. What are you listening to right now?
The news
39. Do you collect anything?
Shoes, keychains...that's all i can think of
40. Who is the biggest gossiper you know?
Facebook...
41. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over?
A routine checkpoint
42. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw?
When I drink it, sure...
43. What does your last text message say?
"I'm actually going to take a bath!"-from Thomas, I replied, "Fun"
44. Do you like hot sauce?
Yup, a lot...collect that too, I guess
45. Last time you took a shower?
That's a good question...
46. Do you need to do laundry?
Perpetually....
47. What is your heritage?
New Orleans, born and raised... That pretty much says it all.
48. Are you someone's best friend?
Maybe, they haven't informed me. Other than that, Thomas, once again
49. Are you rich?
Nope
50. What were you doing at 12AM last night?
Watching my K-Drama on Hulu...

No comments:

Post a Comment