Grrrr! Hola peeps! Here's a look I did this morning after stumbling across it last night on Makeup Bee. It's inspired by a look on there that was inspired by a picture of Kylie Minogue. Haven't heard music from her in a while, but she has an awesome makeup artist anyway! :) I am not doing a tutorial on it right now, if ever due to the fact that I just kinda winged it and it is not as neat as I would have liked. I used a BH Cosmetics 120 palette (1st edition), Sugarpill in Bulletproof, Wet n Wild eyeshadow in black, and about 3 different eyeliners to do this, if you wanna give a crack at it and put up some pix of your own. I REALLY love felt eyeliner pens because I can draw better with them, especially for something like this where I need to do more than just draw a line on my top lid, but I found that the eyeshadow kind of clogged up my pens :( I'll have to figure out how to combat that next time, because when I tried to go in and finish up the design, it was nearly disastrous! Since that happened with the outline, I filled in most of the design with the 2 black shadows, which explains why it's a little shimmery still. I kind of liked that effect though, so I would probably do it again on the next try. I would however go with matte shadows instead of the shimmery ones I used this time. I also used a random orange lipgloss, but I'm too lazy to get up and find out the name. If anyone cares, I'll let you know.
Here's the link to the person that inspired this look, you execution was amazing:
Yay!... And extra pictures of me...
Hasta Luego!
I really like this!
ReplyDelete