After researching her more carefully and looking at tons of painting of her, I decided to go with a wild child modern day look. I had a lot of fun with this and hope you guys enjoy it too. I didn't take any pictures during application, but I took tons of picture afterward for everyone to see. I call this look 'Cake Eater', although it is not believed that she ever told anyone "Let them eat cake."
Here's my official entry pic:
I figured I would go with an extremely girly color scheme: pink, white, and silver. Fortunately the white wasn't too much of a stark contrast against my skin, I guess I'm getting better at my blending, YAY! :)
Products Used (most of them):
Sugarpill shadows in Dollipop, Tako, Love+, and (accidentally) Bulletproof.
Wet N Wild palette in Spoiled Brat
Mac pigment in Fuchsia
I also did my nails for this and thought they looked awesome, which is why I made sure to include a pic of them. Here are some others as well...
| A picture of my nails close up |
This is before I added the hat,
And here with the hat, which I love!!!!
| For this one I was going for "My head's about to be cut off" |
Until next time,
HASTA LUEGO!

No comments:
Post a Comment