Just a quick look I threw together, I tried it recently when I was in Costa Rica, but it was totally rushed then so I wanted to give it another go. I think even though I messed up it turned out pretty well and I can't wait to try it out for a night on the town.
PRODUCTS USED:
Sugarpill Cosmetics in- Love+, Asylum, Buttercupcake, Bulletproof
Sephora Prisma chrome in No 20 Gold Reflection
NYX ultra pearl mania in #30 Jade pearl
Pixi Endless Silky Eyepen in No 1 Black/Noir
Maybelline Master precise eyeliner in Black
e.l.f. primer
NYX eyeshadow base
Maybelline Mega Plush Volum' Express mascara in Blackest Black
NYC lipstick in Retro Red (308)
NYC Kiss Gloss mixed with Asylum
Initially I was going to use all matte colors for this, but on a whim I decided to use the NYX green to fill in the outer corner. I had never used it, and it seemed like a good bright (but not neon or lime) green. While I loved the color, I didn't want only the outer corners to have a shimmer, so I went over the Love+ with Asylum and over the Buttercupcake with the Sephora gold. The green was pretty stubborn once it was in place on the lid, so I ended up mixing the black with green instead of just putting black on my outer V and crease. Fortunately, I still like how the greenish black turned out.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the precision of the Maybelline liner! They don't call it Master Precise for nothing! It's really good for making thin but noticeable lines. I'm not great at liquid liner, but this felt tip is super easy to work with, build up, and make awesome finishing touches to your look.
Hope you guys enjoyed....
HASTA LUEGO!
No comments:
Post a Comment